Sunday, November 14, 2010

Adepticon 2011 here I come





Thanks to The Leadhead's generosity and my empty heartfelt promises of repayment, I now have an Adepticon 2011 weekend passes.





I am excited and looking through the events list trying to pick out some things I wanna do. Its not until April, but when it rolls around, look for lots of posts and pictures. I am having the same dilemma that The Leadhead is, am I going to enter The Crystal Brush Painting Competition? I think I have the same odds as him as winning (a snowballs chance in hades) but $10k is a good excuse to give a model my all. I'll need to brush up  on my advanced techniques(see wut I did thar?).

3 comments:

BigPaul1e said...

Getting there is free - having a seat for the ride HOME depends on repayment. It's a long, cold walk from Chicago, my friend. ;-)

lars4life said...

*Gulp....

Unknown said...

Haha brush up, that’s funny. I am hoping I will be able to attend with a friend of mine.

Post a Comment