Tuesday, July 2, 2013

wagoo

While I was at Origins 2013 I got a chance to play new game called NanoBot Battle Arena. The creators, Derpy Games were very cool and I chatted them up while I went through the demo. The owner of Derpy games was local to where I live here in Ohio. I was excited at the prospect of promoting not only an up and coming game company, but a local one at at.


   I was able to chat up the owner Benji Michalek at their booth at Origins and he agreed to let me play the
game some more outside of Origins and do an interview to boot. I started blogging because I love games and this was one of the things I was hoping to be able to do when I started. As I said above the owner is local to where I live, so I headed over to Benji's house to play the game some more and do the interview.


   It was super cool to sit down and talk to someone about their game, how they came up with the idea, and some of their plans moving forward. I will post up the interview next week, but for now I wanted to take the time to post up some information about the game and their kickstarter while I finish up typing up the interview.

The kickstarter can be found HERE

You can like them on Facebook HERE

The companies site is HERE

Follow them on Twitter HERE

Next week I will post up the interview!


Below is a picture of the boxes that you can get at various pledge levels on their Kicstarter and a video that the Owner put up.









0 comments:

Post a Comment